Garnier Ultimate Blends Papaya Hair Mask Treatment for Damaged Hair
10 in stock
Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Papaya Hair Mask to help nourish damaged hair, blended with Papaya & Amla.
- Our 3in1 intensive hair treatment for damaged hair can be used in 3 different ways: as a conditioner, rinse-out hair mask or leave-in conditioner.
- Super Food for Super Hair! 98% Natural Ingredients and 100% Vegan Formula* blended with Papaya and Amla.
- For Damaged Hair: Our Repairing Papaya Hair Mask Treatment visibly reduces up to half your split ends after just one use** and it has an incredibly melting texture to instantly absorb into hair with no weigh down.
- There are 3 ways to enjoy our 3in1 intensive hair treatments:
- – As a conditioner: on wet hair, to instantly detangle & leave hair feeling moisturised without weigh down.
- – As a rinse-out hair mask treatment: on wet hair, leave for 3mins and rinse out to leave hair feeling deeply hydrated.
- – As a leave-in conditioner: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to lengths to leave hair looking beautifully healthy & hydrated.
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract, Hyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance